We would like to draw attention of all the riders coming with horses to compete in the Czech Republic that every horse has to be laboratory examined for Dourine and Equine infectious anaemia with a negative result in the last 24 months!
At the same time we would like to assure all participants in Czech international events and also national shows that no cases of dourine and equine infectious anaemia have occurred in the Czech Rep. for many years. This is just a preventive measure on the part of the National Health Authority.
- EU (CZE, ENG)
- EU (CZE, GER, ENG)
- EU (CZE, GER, FRA)
- EU (CZE, GER, ITA)
- Greenland, Iceland, Switzerland
- Australia, Belarus, Croatia, Macedonia, New Zealand, Russia, Ukraine, Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Republic of Korea, Macao, Malaysia (Peninsula), Singapore, Thailand, USA
- Argentina, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay
- UAE, Bahrain, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- South Africa